If you are looking for some fun things to do in Sevierville, we have more than enough for you and your family! Whether you’re in the mood for adventure, history, rides, animals, or all of the above, then you have come to the right place. Because there are a lot of area attractions to keep you entertained, we’ve made a list of 6 fun things to do in Sevierville TN that you should check out first.
1. Forbidden Caverns The state of Tennessee is home to the largest number of registered caves in the United States. At Forbidden Caverns in Sevierville, which is one of the most visited caverns in the state, you get an educational and entertaining tour through some of the earth’s most beautiful creations. The trails are equipped with handrails and lights to ensure your safety during your visit. Forbidden Caverns is open April through November, Monday through Saturday. The history and adventure at this Tennessee cave makes it one of the most popular things to do in Sevierville TN!
2. Tennessee Museum of Aviation The Tennessee Museum of Aviation is one of the most educating and fascinating things to do in Sevierville TN. This museum is open until 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and is located beside the runway of the airport. Most of their selection of aircrafts are warplanes that have been restored. When walking around in their 35,000 square foot hangar, you can talk to war veterans who love sharing their story and all of what they know about aviation. The aircraft in their collection change often, and they are always preparing some for restoration. Once you visit this museum, you will be bringing your family back time after time to see the always changing aircrafts available.
3. Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo At Smoky Mountain Deer Farm and Exotic Petting Zoo, you can find a one-of-a-kind experience for the whole family. The deer is one of nature’s most graceful animals, and we allow you to pet them, walk around with them and feed them. However, we don’t just have deer, we have other animals too, including baby goats, camels, zebras, emus, kangaroos and more. You can even take a ride on a horse or pony! This attraction is open from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. every day of the week, all year round. Don’t forget to bring your camera to take pictures of your group with all of the cute animals!
4. Adventure Park Ziplines Adventure Park Ziplines lets you see the Smokies like never before, which makes it one of the great things to do in Sevierville TN. This 70-acre nature park includes 7 thrilling lines up to 2,500 feet long and views from 100 feet above ground. Not only is ziplining here a fun activity for your vacation, but it’s safe as well. There is a team of qualified guides who are there to make your experience safe and more fun. For the ultimate adventure, go ziplining at night! Adventure Park Ziplines’ Zip at Night tour will have you zipping through the night sky from one tower to the next.
5. NASCAR SpeedPark NASCAR SpeedPark is an awesome way for you to enjoy your time in Sevierville! They have individual day passes, as well as vacation passes that are good for 7 whole days! This racing attraction has eight heart-pounding go-kart tracks, and over 20 attractions within it total. You can also visit their merchandise store for cool NASCAR gear. The SpeedPark also has an arcade for gaming, bumper boats, mini golf courses, a rock climbing wall and other family thrill rides. You don’t want to miss the chance for an adventure at this attraction in Sevierville!
6. Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo The Rainforest Adventures Discovery Zoo allows you to discover 600 live animals representing over 130 species from rainforests all over the world. They have some of the rarest animals on the earth, including Golden Headed Lion Tamarins, one of the world’s smallest monkeys. You can find reptiles, mammals, birds, amphibians and even bugs at this zoo. You don’t want to miss out on seeing these rare and amazing animals. About Sevierville TN Sevierville is a mountain town that’s filled with beautiful sights and rich in history. It offers a variety of things to do and places to see, and it’s also where country music superstar Dolly Parton is from! While the Parkway in Sevierville is always bustling with excitement like the things to do we mentioned above, visitors also love the peacefulness of downtown. Downtown, you can see the Sevier County Courthouse, visit the famous Dolly Parton statue, or try one of the delicious spots to eat. More Things to Do in Sevierville TN and the Smoky Mountains When you visit Sevierville, you’ll be close to all the best things to do in the area! Not only are there Not only are there plenty of fun things to do in Sevierville TN, but all the action in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg is just a short drive away. Head to Pigeon Forge to visit Dollywood or The Island, or explore the exciting attractions in Gatlinburg like Anakeesta and Ripley’s Aquarium. To learn more about other things to do in Sevierville TN and the Smoky Mountains, click here.